Pumpkin and carrot soup
Winter is fast approaching, keep warm with this delicious Pumpkin and carrot soup
Winter and cold weather are coming soon, but it is also the period of Halloween and pumpkins! Time for a good pumpkin soup, our dish of the season, healthy and vegan. Yes, this is the world vegan month, a great opportunity to try out some good vegan food! Here is a very easy recipe made with pumpkins and carrots to make a delicious soup everyone will enjoy 🙂
You will ask why to eat vegan we think our dear friend Paul McCartney said it all : ” Veganism takes care of so many things in one shot: ecology, famine, cruelty.”If you want to have more information about it, have a look at the vegan.ch website.
Enjoy your meal!
Do you want to get this recipe and 7 more to print and keep them close to your favorite recipes?
Pumpkin and Carrot Soup
A delicious dish of the season
- 1/3 orange pumpkin
- 3 carrots
- 1 potato
- 2 cloves of garlic
- A pinch of salt
- 1 veggie bouillon
- A pinch of pepper
- Remove the skin of the pumpkin
- Cut the pumpkin, the potato and the carrots in small pieces
- Cut the garlic and brown it in olive oil
- Add the pumpkin, the potato and the carrots
- Add the bouillon and add some water (about 8 dl, until the veggies are incorporated with water, not too much in order to avoid having a too liquid soup)
- Let it cook for 20 minutes until the veggies are soft
- Blend them until you get a soup
- You can add some salt, pepper, parsley if you wish
- Nuts can be added before blending the soup.
Myoga Studio Lausanne https://myogastudio.ch/