Delicious Pad Thai recipe
Craving a vacation in Thailand? Make a delicious Pad Thai Today
I know everyone wants a vacation, specially to this dreamy destination. But today we are going to be learning how to make a delicious Pad Thai and get us closer to that vacation feeling. Fresh and light, the Pad Thai recipe is easy to make and the best option for a vegetarian dish. The traditional Thai dishes use lots of herbs such as the Galangal (Thai ginger), lemon grass, kaffir lime (green wrinkled fruit), turmeric, sweet basil or chili. They also use difference sauces such as the fish sauce, oyster sauce, soy sauce or the black soy sauce. Most of these ingredients can be found in the west part of the world in Asian stores! You can also find this and more recipes in our travel blog at http://pilot-fish.org. Let us know how it turns out for you. Bon appetit 🙂
Do you want to get this recipe and 7 more to print and keep them close to your favorite recipes?
Delicious Pad Thai to start in good shape the month of September
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 100g rice noodles
- 30g sliced tofu
- 1 egg
- 50 g of chives, bean sprouts and long beans cut in small piece
- 2 garlics
- 5 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce and/or fish sauce
- 1 tsp soya sauce
- 1 tsp brawn sugar
- 1 tsp black soy sauce
- ground peanut
- chilies powder
- 1 lime
- Chop the garlic and saute it with the cooking oil in a wok.
- Cut the tofu in small pieces and add it to wok. When it is cooked add the egg, stir until the egg is cooked.
- Add some water, the fish sauce/oyster sauce, black soy sauce and the soy sauce.
- Stir until the noodles get soft.
- Add the chives, bean sprouts and long beans and cook them for 1 minute.
- Add some ground peanut, chilies power, lime and sugar.
- Enjoy the delicious Pad Thai !
Myoga Studio Lausanne https://myogastudio.ch/