Beetroot Spinach Smoothie Recipe
Have you ever wonder what beetroot and spinach taste like together? Well, wonder no more with this delicious smoothie
I’ve been looking for vegan, raw juices or smoothies that were both delicious and nutritious at the same time. Then recently on Instagram, I came across a photo in my feed that immediately caught my attention. Then I visited the page and every single post was this amazing recipe, looked delicious and it was a local Swiss trying all of these recipes. I decided to try myself couple of her recipes and I was hooked immediately, just like that. Her name is Anina, she’s 22 and very clever on coming up with all kinds of delicious recipes. You can find all of her recipes on Anina’s Facebook page, and definitely follow her Instagram page.
So here it’s the recipe for this month, delicious Beetroot Spinach Smoothie.
Beetroot Spinach Smoothie
Choose to sip this colorful BEETROOT and SPINACH SMOOTHIE to stay focus and energized.
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon Spirulina powder (optional)
- 1 banana
- 1/2 mango
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 1 cup vegan yogurt
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Handful of frozen raspberries
- 1 teaspoon beetroot powder (if you use fresh beetroot, 1 slice is enough, but the color wont be that pink)
- 2 dates to sweeten
- 1/2 banana
- For both smoothies: Blend it all in your food processor until smooth and creamy.
- Layer carefully. Using a spoon to fill the smoothies in your jar will help to get neat layers.
- For an extra boost, you can also add some Spirulina
Myoga Studio Lausanne https://myogastudio.ch/
If you like this recipe, sign up for our newsletter below to get some more recipes we tried and love during our world travel plus future recipes we’ll post here.